View Single Post
Old 07-02-2023, 05:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2038 越南花園 (V-garden) new Vietnam house

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dotafan98 View Post
G3 Li Xiang (picked her cos she was smiling brightly at me in the tank and shaking her tits at me begging to be picked)
Looks: 7/10 Very pretty when she smiles at me
Body: 6.5/10 1.5m petite
Shower: 6/10 SOP
Catbath: 7/10 Lick and kiss whole body, will moan into my ears to show she horny
Bbbj: 7/10 will look me in the eye occasionally, lick my cock like licking ice cream
French: 7/10 Gave me some french kisses, no bad taste
Fj: 6.5/10 Not much moaning, cg me less than 20 seconds ask me take over, bang her hard and released in doggy
GFE: 7/10 Can tell she very tired from overwork but will smile sweetly and engage with me when I talk to her, willing to cuddle also
RTF: yes
I thought G3 does not even provide kissing as she told me of hygiene issue. Improved services?