View Single Post
Old 07-02-2023, 08:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by wa haha View Post
Totally, managed to get her once she started her shift. I tried another ML at Butterfly too, was quite a new experience for myself. Let us know of your adventures with the ML at Mai Chan
I did in an earlier post. I posted 4 trips of FR (with about 25+ sessions) here. Do share yours too lol.

Ref: I share my FR from my Jan 2023 trip.
https://sammyboy.online/showpost.php?p=220...ostcount=34764

Massage Parlours
Mai Chan
Girl: Nonni, 2,400B x 90 min. Slim, at first glance, looks so so, but close up, looks much better. Good shower on that testicle massage chair. Can hug and kiss during the shower then head to the bed. Good chemistry, good to chat with, that mirror is very good for me to watch the catbath and for us to look at each other. I like her catbath, she also likes to have me give her one, so I gave her a my version of a good one lol. I like to look at us in the mirror when we pause DFK sticking close together. Excellent DFK session whenever our lips can reach. I forgot to tip her lol.