Old 19-09-2021, 03:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 12
ps7432 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: PRC asking you to 买房 in China

Bro ts, i would siam far far. A girl who truly loves you will not want to see you spend money. In fact they will spend money for you. I had threw plenty before to WL..multiple ktv girls...all of them only want your money. Got one more serious one, but end of day also end up with fu er dai back in china. Unless you are prepared to be in china forever, otherwise just run. Or unless you really want to help that girl you love and do not mind treating it as gf money. But just make sure you f her as much as possible. All the ktv girls told me the same to me, that if they like you enough, they would not want you to spend a single cent on them. Quite a few of the ktvs girls i know are attached back in china and come out to work because their bfs or husbands back in hone forced them to. But again those are my own experience and when I looked back i regretted spending so much for nothing. The one in china whom i did buy a property for, i got no regret since I f her a lot and did once truly love her. Thread carefully. Do not let your emotions rule over both heads unless you are ready to lose that money as what other bros advised.