View Single Post
Old 23-04-2024, 10:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3665 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom666 View Post
Yes. We can't live in the past.
If we continue to talk about the past then some will say used to be 90 then another say 80 and even as low as 50 for streetwalkers.
But all these scene are bygones and we know won't come back.
Just look at ur pay 5 6 years ago. Remain n the same?
Why would you make up such a hypothetical scenario to make your point? No one in the last few years has ever said go back to 90, even those who remember paying that price. No one is ever saying bring back the past.

The 130 being quoted by some MLs, to me and to some bros here, is too high, period, not only in price but also in mentality - to earn more for less. If you don't think so, fine. I couldn't care less those of you who are happy to pay 130 or more. But there is no need to resort to these kinds of remarks to belittle the other party. That's unbecoming of a senior bro like you.