View Single Post
Old 14-01-2007, 02:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 682 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2742 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally posted by Osama

I think it's unrealistic for you to have this belief that she is still this pure innocent gal. If you intend to carry on this relationship, you must be prepared and able to accept she is doing or might have done or else this will never work......

PERSONALLY I feel that this sex thing is more of a mind set. Guess we are still not "open" enough......

Thus you have to ask yourself, are you able to handle the ugly truth should there be any. Are you able to accept that she might have traded the only thing she have for money??.....
Bro Osama, I never think that she is a pure and innocent gal. I am prepared to accept that she did sleep with others (her previous b/f) before she knows me.... but I may not be able to accept that she trade sex for $. If i ever find out that she trade sex for $, i will defintely end the relationship.

Truthfully speaking, i am a horny guy who always goes JC/paramount/Ktv to hunt for gals and try to charm them into falling for me. I share the gals (excluding her) i managed to sian with my chiong kaki and buddies who are always my saliva and sperm brothers.

I know it is unfair for my viet gal.... but i am a guy who need love and sex. She give me love, other give me sex. Everyday eat fried rice also sian...sometime must change to eat noodle or porridge..

In another way, I dun know will she handle the ugly truth if she found out the real me.

All in all... she is still the only gal who touched my heart... the only gal who i find love in at the moment....