View Single Post
Old 15-01-2007, 09:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 463 / Power: 19
chanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of light
Lightbulb Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
Sorry bro, don't mean to drift to JC gals topic... its just that becoz i know my viet gf in JC. I am in two minds of whether this relationship is worth continuing, so i come here to seek advice and search for anwer.

Hi bro KangTuo, 2 possibilities I just think about:

a) genuine love relationship (I hv my version to share too...but that's another problem/issue...haiz, can talk another time if we meet up)

b) "let long line, catch big fish" as Chinese saying goes...sorry, I didn't mean to be rude. But all the careful observations, thinking & talking MAY slowly reveal more truth (only a maybe..!)

Even then, lets say (a) is true - in the long run we have to understd the mindset & culture - in which I'm trying to learn from the senior bros here - that one has to 'support' her family side regardless in small or big way. Eventually, it may come... which I hope is controlled, not overly done. It's ok to share with close relatives, only it's not right to do it so often e.g. the situation one entry said : expecting two pay-days per month when we are working-hard to get one paycheck monthly... (generally, all S'porean work extra hard in the career; that's why need to go relax at the cheong places... look at the Thai, China, Indon or even M'sia - during office hrs you can still find lots of executives on the street...)