View Single Post
Old 05-09-2022, 07:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1682 / Power: 21
Garage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant future
Re: Getting a Divorce

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmelater View Post
Douyin is psychologically and intellectually venomous, without any form of cure or treatment. Few men will readily agree to take care of another woman's "baggage". Its just hard. A used phone is fine, but a woman from another marriage is more than a handful to cope with.

While i'm no saint, I also dun want 害人. haiz.
to take care of someone else BAGGAGE for life is not simple.. takes a very big heart and finance to do it
shallow pple will say - aiya love the woman , u gotta take care of her kids too etc...
thats very very immature ...
Myself have 0 kids.. so its gng to take a big part of me to be the STEPFATHER or UNCLE of her baggage...
something not money can replace, i have to spend time to build the trust, rapport etc..
and of cos the money part..
a dinner for 2.. becomes dinner for 4...

many people have said - so many women, u die die have to choose someone like this?
lol

Im not exactly sure is she looking for a BF,companion etc but surely she equally wants someone to be able to help take care of her kids too...