Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
MartinGG is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Christmas Eve and Year End Countdown plan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom88 View Post
i

Seem many bro know about this vibrator .
I tried many vibrator but mostly rubbish except Aphrodisia vibrator (10 modes) and Laviva rabbit .
Laviva rabbit is most perfect orgasm vibrator but too expensive . Unless you got budget then must try .
Aphrodisia vibrator is difference , reasonable price but good . of course not perfect like Laviva rabbit lo .
I remember clearly my first tried on this vibrator to my GF .
She dun like vibrator because her previous experience . I let her tried b4 . She said vibration not strong and material feel bad .
When I invite her to try this Aphrodisia vibrator , she seem under estimate it .
I on the vibrator and massage around her pussy , from beginning quiet and slowly moans . I know she enjoy it from her moans .
Her moans column increase louder when I started insert it into her pussy . She said very high . And keep move her pussy toward the vibrator .
Her pussy flood like swimming pool . She seem damn excited .
I cannot tahan already , immediate chor her .
Wah ! Damn much of water until my blanket all wet , very fast she reach orgasm .
I really cannot stand and blow . ....she seem not enough and continue with own masturbate .
I will forever remember her "wild" .
This is a must try vibrator if you have not enough budget for Laviva rabbit .
I bought above vibrator as Christmas present . It work perfectly .
She reach orgasm twice in 3 minutes b4 I blow . Then sleep like a death fish on the bed naked .
But if compared Laviva rabbit , it still rating above average because Laviva rabbit tooooo perfect for squirt . Haha....