Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 11
boobyboob deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Merlin Tower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robo View Post
3rd floor so many indo cewek so beautiful.
2nd floor prc.
1st floor massage n special.
share this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robo View Post
Jus came back frm jb..
Had a good session with indo cewek.
Rate was 130rm plus room 50 rm
my short fr:
Name: Liana
Service Provide: Bj, Fj, Frenching (good kisser), Catbath and Some Teasing.
Rating:8.5/10
Before we start the service I bought 5 bottles of Heineken we drink at coffee shop than proceed to room. The room I can say still acceptable as we have 1 hour of time duration. Managed to get 2 shots from her. As she was drunk n high I got what I want for my sexual desires. From there I left with a satisfied man. She was high n she went went back her own room to rest. Super no jam at custom prefer to go weekdays instead.

For Heineken price is 20.50rm x 5 =102.50rm
Total damage: 282.50rm
Rtf: Yes

After discovering New Lido/Aoji and Ocean Hotels (http://sammyboy.online/showpost.ph...postcount=1944), I headed over to Merlin Towers for the first time, inspired by Mr. Robo's posts. Not sure if things were operating a little differently because it was Christmas Day or what, but 2nd floor was completely dead. No PRCs whatsoever. No cafes either--just a couple massage places and stores--so it was hard to imagine how one would pick up WLs on a normal day. 3rd floor was totally happening with Indo cafes blasting loud music and people dancing. It was fun to hang out and drink, but although all the girls all give you that CFM look, it seems like they all work in the cafes and are just trying to get you to come in to drink/eat. Tried about three different cafes and had girls to sit with and talk to the whole time, but it didn't feel like anything else was going to be offered. Saw 2 FLs partying with some dudes, but no WLs who were "on the prowl." Are there usually more Indo FLs on a typical day? Or am I just at a disadvantage because I don't know Bahasa? A lot of the cafe girls speak English pretty well.

-The Boob