View Single Post
Old 06-02-2023, 11:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2596 / Power: 11
destinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Re: The Pimp vs Elite or other gclubs

Good budget for 1 night. Suggest you sign the 50k baht package at Elite (quite a number of bros have mentioned quality at Elite lately is much better than Pimp). Then just pick 2 girls to play and party and sing/dance with you and your gf for 4 hours or so.

Playability... almost guaranteed can touch and can strip top, bottom depends on individual. Hold hand, hug all is sure can one lah. But Frenching/ Kissing etc is up to individual, although i've never had any issues personally on that front. Not sure if they are open to doing it with a girl, because i don't think i've ever heard of anyone bringing their gf into a GClub...

I haven't been to a GClub post-covid so i don't know if its still the same, but pre-covid it wasn't difficult to get a BJ from the girls.

Lap dance/tease is 100% have...

Tips is up to you. Usually i'll change a stack of 100baht notes then slowly tip everyone throughout the night.. eg. when you give them shots, when they dance/tease, when waiter cleans your mess (if any)... You can put the tips inside their underwear, etc... whatever fantasy you have la.

Tips for having a fun time - don't be shy to ask and negotiate for what you want to /can/ cannot do with the girls... you'll find that more often than not, once you're in the room alone, anything and everything goes... for a price

Also, watch your spending... because very easy to overspend in these places. Not uncommon for an initial 50k budget to blow up to 100k+ (especially once you drunk)

Personally would not recommend a G-Club rn mostly because its so expensive and the quality of the girls is not there yet compared to pre-covid... but if you've not been spoiled by pre-covid parties... then you're probably going to be having a great time 5555