View Single Post
Old 01-08-2022, 07:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 13
starbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Phillipines, Manila, Makati Happenings

Day 3

Wake up early around 5 am, give her a last bang and send her to the hotel entrance and she take a taxi to the bus terminal around 8am

OL will come after work, so I am free until she come in the evening, was planning to call for massage, in the end I fall asleep hahaha, waking up around lunch time, give up the idea of calling as I want to save the bullet for OL

Proceed to SM for lunch and shopping around and go back to hotel and wait for her.

She message me when she reach and I went down to pick her up. Action start, shower, bj, fuck....

then we have dinner ( which I brought from SM earlier ) , then rest and chit chat abit and bang her again before we sleep.

PH is fun

台湾人整天街上喊 当选 当选
香港人整天街上喊 反 反 反
新加坡人整天在歺桌喊 兴! 旺! 發!