Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
mjir8279 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chewbacadew View Post
I travel to KL for work quite regularly, for outcalls your number 1 choice is definitely Sean. Pre covid he is my number 1 choice, the tantric massage that his girls offer - solid, sometimes I would even go all the way to say it’s better than sex , I guess it’s the foreplay involved before release.

Recently, I tried another lady not from Sean stable.
Looks: 7/10 - MILF looking but wouldn’t reject
Started off the session with a massage, this is where she shines. She cracks my joints and made me feel so relaxed that I actually napped during the 1H she spent proper massage. I was awoken as she started to massage my inner thighs and then stripped to reveal those b cuppers and ready for B2B, the way she slides through my body with light pecks on my cheeks as she moves up then she slowly ask me to turn around, I was staying at the Grand Hyatt- so I remembered looking at the twin towers, and her twin towers as she was slowly going up and down me and her hand having a soft grip on my 2IC and slowly moving up and down- there was no rush and it was like she was making sure I was having a good time, each time she felt I had the urge, she slowed down- and it was such an amazing feeling - after sliding me up and down she Finished me off in a 69 HJ position and I never released so much in a long time. Definitely for MILF lovers and recommended to try!

I paid RM500 for 2H, and would love to back to try her service again! Happy to exchange contacts with bros who frequent KL as well!
Pm Sean contact number please… thank you