Thread: Great Bonks
View Single Post
Old 16-08-2022, 09:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3305 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 17
Hulk_Hogan is one of the Best!Hulk_Hogan is one of the Best!Hulk_Hogan is one of the Best!Hulk_Hogan is one of the Best!
Re: Great Bonks

FR alisa SNS

Feeling horny as usual, took a look and text SNS to make booking with Alisa

Upon entering the unit, Alisa held my hands and led me into her room.Went in and we chatted for around 5 mins to break the ice, soon later we started undressing and kissing each other. She wrapped me in my towel and led me to the bathroom.

Showered me like a baby & making sure that i was properly cleaned. Wrapped ourselves in our towels and proceeded back to the room. We frenchi and she started licking me from my nipples down to my dick play with my ball at the same time, slow and erotic. Then came the BBBJ. Very good suction, great BBBJ from her, and great momentum, knowing when to speed up and when to slow down.

It was at least a satisfying 5 mins of pleasure,changing positons to 69 position and i licked her pussy till she was wet and started to give out moans of pleaseure.I requested for her to cap me and started with a ride.

Was in the cowgirl position for a while, i requested for her to switch to reverse cowgirl position. No complains, she just smiled and obliged. Riding faster and more vigorously until i expanded all inside the condom.

She cleaned me up and gave me a light massage as i lay down on my back & rested for a while. Chatting for abit, and hugging each other on the bed before i paid her and left the room.

Before leaving, she whispered to me "hope to see you again".

It was a wonderful experience. Thanks SNS.

Height: 6 foot 7
Signature Move: Leg Drop
Career Highlights: WWE Champion; WCW Champion; World Tag Team Champion; Royal Rumble winner (1990 & 1991)
Inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame in 2005