Thread: Great Bonks
View Single Post
Old 16-08-2022, 11:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 14
digor23 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdigor23 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdigor23 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks

Aya from SNS

Aya is tall, sexy, curvy and slim body with long hair and sharp features with slutty looks.
Her boobs were large and pillowy soft, just the way I love them! I'm a sucker for big natural boobs, so a huge plus for me.

Once I reach, was guided to procced the room.

She does a sexy strip dance in front of me to seduce me and slowly strip me naked and we proceed to bath together. Make me marikita and damn high.

After some washing, she dry me and we start to lock lips and then she sit at the toilet bowl and perform a sensual bbbj for me. The BBBJ was strong smooth and steady.

Slowly while she BBBJ me we move on and soon we shifted to the bed area. She continue to BBBJ me. She made good use of tongue, swirl and twirl on my dickhead like a pro with lot of dee-throat and balls licking alternative. Damn skillful.

I told her to stop and push her to bed and attack her base. Totally hairless and no smell and juicy.I suck her breast and down to her navel and then down to her pussy. It was damn wet already. I gave her pussy a good lick and she was trembling terribly and whisper me to fuck her.

I cap on and I did her missionary and then change to cowgirl and lastly doggy when I can see her two boobs shaking in front of the mirror. I pump her hard and deep as she was moaning and whining like she is enjoying it. I can feel the tightness of her pussy when my tool was inside. Sensing that I was about to shoot, I remove condom and spread all my sperm on her face. Wow the slutty scene of COF make me want to fuck her more.

I am very sextisfy. A wild and naughty session. Non commercial feels for me at all. Patient, willing to please and hardworking lady.

Reader, is a must try!!! Sure no regret. Please do not hesitate.