Old 09-10-2023, 02:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Spider08 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Looking for authentic Juagen

Just had my first JG session with Taotao 姐姐 after viewing the reviews made by our Sammy bothers and opted for one hour.

The given location is just around KSL and it’s not difficult to find locate.

Greeted by a Gentlewoman in white blouse and black skirt but the lighting at the entrance wasn’t good enough to judge her appearance. When she directly me to her “workshop” for servicing and with the adequate amount of lighting, I can see good complexion and smoothness of her skin . I merely asked her that why her profile picture in Wechat was different and her replied was that she’s not photogenic.

During the massage, my hands were in contact with her thighs and wow, it’s smooth af. Can tell that she really did her maintenance well.

Even though I am her last customer of the day I presumed , she still puts in a great effort in the massage by covering the important points and nodes which makes you feels relaxing and rejuvenate.

Was told to flipped over for the JG, it was comfortable as she stroked and presses around / along the acupuncture points of my shaft, making it erect and soften under her control. Furthermore, she ticks and rubbed her thumb around my shaft head with a good sensation before asking whether to release for me. Of course, I opt for a release and politely asked whether can I touch her thigh? She gave me the green light and I immediately caressed the back of her thigh while enjoying her “slow and furious” handjob. While Releasing my soldiers , she continues to stroke until every bit was released. Overall, I had a great session with TaoTao 姐姐 and definitely rtf again!!

Damage: 120RM (one hour)
Chatty lady and easy to break ice
Good customer service (was handed a glass of warm water before leaving)
Will Rtf !