View Single Post
Old 10-06-2023, 09:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 4
Sunwon is one of the Best!Sunwon is one of the Best!Sunwon is one of the Best!
Wife seduce my Dad? Her Father-in-law

Hi to all.. after MIA for few years, I'm back again for more notti wife stories!

Pls read it with some pitch of salt and maybe some sugar and spice too

All along, I knew my wife had a good impression of my dad. Maybe she liked those fatherly figure or mature manly men. My dad is a very active person. Always go for sports and jog daily to keep himself fit. But one day, he injured his leg and so I brought him to our place to stay, so we could take care of him. As mum always going to play mahjong and did not bother much, so we took pity of him. Obviously, my wife welcome him with opened arms.

My wife usually worn quite scantily at home when no other people were around. But I noticed that she did not cover up much, when dad came here to stay. Coz on the second day I came back from work, I saw my dad chatting with my wife in the kitchen. They did not notice that I came back, so I quietly peeped from outside the kitchen.

They seemed to click pretty well and that made me very happy too. But it seemed to be way too well. I happened to hear my dad giving her a good compliments on her dressing and figure!

Dad: Daughter-in-law, do you exercise often? You still maintain such a good figure!

Wife: Oh yes.. I do aerobics often. Must exercise or if not, I will go fat!

As she was cooking and talking at the same time, so her back was facing dad. As dad was on the wheelchair, his eye level were staring at her ass. No wonder he stared! She was wearing that short white shorts, that exposed the bottom half of her ass moon. Why worn like that! Was she trying to seduce him?

D: No.. you not fat at all..

W: Maybe some fat in some part

She turned her head back and tilt back her ass slightly more to wards dad, just to emphasize that her ass is still fat! Of coz, dad as a man, he also could not resist the temptation to look at her buttock. Regardless whether he had or not the intention. He just smiled and trying to put in some good words for the lady.

D: No, that is not fat. It is just nice. If too thin, it won't look good without the curves.

W: Oh really. Thank you, dad. Is really nice of you to say such good words that made me feel good.

And then, my wife saw me and the subject was changed. My dad quickly looked away from her ass and seemed shy or embarrassed. I went closer to my wife and saw that she was wearing a lace thongs inside! Her shorts was somewhat translucent and could see thru! I'm sure dad would have know what she was wearing inside and maybe, even giving him a hard on!

My dad quickly wheeled himself out to the dining hall and waited at the dining table. From the table, he could still see the kitchen. I purposely grope her ass and asked her why she was wearing so sexy today! I then intentionally pull up her shorts even more, thereby exposing almost her entire ass cheeks, for dad to admire more! I'm sure dad like every minute of it with us here.

We sat down for dinner together and she sat in the center. Occasionally, dad would look down at her side. Coz her short shorts have a high slit at both sides, it may end up opening out the slit when she sat down. The slit were all the way almost to the top. He could even see the side of her thongs. It was really simulating! Who could resist!

My wife mood seems to be good and we all enjoy our drink together. We had red wine. I could feel my wife was a little high as she begun to be touchy. She was always like that when she drink and became more daring, in her actions and in her words too.

W: Dad, no worry. We will take good care you while you are here!

I was wondering what she meant? Double meaning of taking good care of him?

W: What you need, just ask. Don't be shy, dad!

Dad: Oh.. really thanks a lot to both of you.

W: Dad, no need for formalities. We are all one family!

Suddenly, my wife was gropping my cock, under the table! I was so damn hard by then..

(Similar to this. If you go closer, you can make up the outline of her thongs she was wearing inside. From her front, can see a bit of her camel toe. From the back, see her ass moon cheeks. Super steaming to see!)

https://host1.sbf.net.nz/picture.php...pictureid=6952
https://host1.sbf.net.nz/picture.php...pictureid=6951

Last edited by Sunwon; 15-06-2023 at 02:20 PM.