Old 28-01-2015, 12:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
nuest deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Experimenting

We both helped each other undress, and I could feel my jaw drop the moment she removed her top. She was wearing a black bra, and the contrast between the bra and her white skin made me feel engulfed by my desire for her. I took off my shirt too, and before I could even do anything else, she was already all over me, kissing my neck and shoulders while exploring my chest with her slender fingers.
I pushed her onto the bed, pinning her hands down. I looked into those beautiful brown eyes that had driven me crazy countless of times, and put my lips on her neck. No inch of skin was left untouched, as my lips enjoyed her taste. From her neck, I went down to just slightly above her bra, and slowly licked, smiling slightly as I heard her make soft moans.
Then, I moved south, kissing her stomach ever so gently, caressing it with my lips. I could feel her stirring, and so I kept on leaving imprints of my lips even more frequently. My hands drifted to her bra strap, and the moment I unhooked it, I could see a blush form on R's face.