View Single Post
Old 04-03-2023, 12:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 12
AllInObama is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAllInObama is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Thumbs up Re: I did not know that side of my sis-in-law...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonyabc View Post
I guess I had not described much on Jamie. She's about < 160cm tall (maybe 156? 158?) and slightly tanned skin which to my understanding is natural. She has bits of baby fats over her which does not make her look fat (I prefer calling her fleshy since she does not spot an obvious tummy) but she does have a nice smile which will give the GND feels. She switches between wearing specs and not, though the specs would have enhanced her GND effect, not to mention her usual ponytail in most gatherings.

It certainly took me a couple of blinks to affirm that it was Jamie all right. On this night she wore a white buttoned blouse coupled with a black straight cut skirt (your typical OL style), but due to the distance and that she was sitting I could not make out the length. Again due to the distance and angle I could not tell how she did her hair but I think it was let down.

My mind was "overclocked" on this occasion as I had Sheryl on one side and my deep curiosity on the other hand. It took me like 10 seconds to gather a quick plan.

"Hey Sheryl", I said while walking her to the train station. "I suspect I left something at the pub just now and I probably need to rush back to find it. Would you mind walking the remainder to the station?"

"Don't be silly lah, I'm ok. Let's catch up again after my overseas trip okay?"

(Sheryl was intending to fly to Taiwan for some business stuff)

"Okay sure! Thanks thanks! See ya!" I said my goodbyes as I turned around to the direction of the pub. I had to walk a bit to be sure I was out of sight from Sheryl before I walked back the direction to where Jamie was. I hope she had not left.

As luck would have it, she was still around. Was it me or the guy appeared to lean closer to her? I'm certainly not a psychologist but I did not need to be a rocket scientist to read Jamie's body language that she was not entirely comfortable with him. I maintained a distance from them to reduce the possibility of being discovered, while trying to analyze and formulate a plan, if required.

Looking at them, I pondered and wondered and probed my brain cells, doing my best to make sense of the situation. I took my phone, then I was thinking about something.

Did I have Jamie's number?

Scrolled my address book - no luck. While I was thinking of an alternate plan I could see the man trying his luck - he tried a bit of touching of her hand and shoulder and I could see that while she tried to shrug it off but it felt on the other hand she did not insist on reducing or outright rejecting his advances. It did make me wonder just what side of Jamie am I observing...

...then I remembered. Yes, the group chat! I looked at the group chat that my wife had with Adrian. Yup, the stars are shining - Jamie was added in this group but she did not participate much in conversation. I would have to believe she did not change her number.

I took a deep breathe and typed a message through Whatsapp.

Me: Hey Jamie, I suppose you wanted to make your way back? I will be here in 5-10 mins as Adrian was not able to make it. Seems like he has some work right?
*sent*
Me: He had already told me where you are, so just stay around
*sent*

It seems my messages startled her as her phone vibrated and lit up beside her. She took it and had a look for about 5 seconds before the guy took his glass of wine and offered a toast to her. She put down the phone and obliged.

Time to countdown the 5 minutes and continue my observation......
Very nice, really enjoyed reading it