View Single Post
Old 21-01-2024, 09:38 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 418 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4030 / Power: 17
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Those with Fuck Buddies, Little 3s 小三, Friends with benefits fall in....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post
I agree. there are signs to loyalty and honesty and signs to cheating

This new year eve, one of the girls I was seeing was elusive at 11.45pm when I was trying to talk to her on the phone. And then only called me back at 1.30am and between she switched off the phone. Between that she was with another man, doing the countdown.

When I met her to discuss the issue on the 2th, she brushed me off, and so I left it there. I found out later she was meeting the other man, later in the evening so she was trying to get rid of me.

Now she wants to patch back, I am telling her to take a hike. But I made sure she gave me some, and then I told her, we are not patching back. I just wanted to make sure I was the one ditching her.

I added to the list, because one of the little 3 was a ex FL/WL. Just sharing.

To those bros, that have managed to make things work, you are truly the rare few
My ex wife displayed all the classic signs of cheating. It took me a number of years to say enough is enough. Thinking back, I regret how many chances I gave her, before I got the message. I should have walked away at the first instance, a cheater is always a cheater.

We did have 15 years together, most of them happy ones. So, I hold this view now that happiness is temporary (and sadness, too)

It takes two hands to clap, and only one party to walk away (or cheat), for a relationship to break down.

Right now, I consider myself lucky.

You stay strong too, bro - be a better version of yourself for the next deserving girl that comes along.