View Single Post
Old 26-09-2021, 12:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 264 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1144 / Power: 17
donut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud of
Re: Married wife as FWB/FB

Quote:
Originally Posted by JacqueMerlin View Post
Joint tenancy by default but it is also a chip on the table for her to demand for 100% of the flat in exchange for a 'No maintenance clause'. Otherwise she will fight tooth and nail to get you to pay her maintenance if you refuse to let go of that 50%.

50% with $1 maintenance or 0% with no maintenance. I choosed the latter. Painful loss one time off.
I don't know the background of your divorce but a women cannot anyhow ask for everything and get everything. The court looks at the man's affordability and do a fair judgment. We are not like USA where ppl can get millions from a divorce or lawsuit.

The court does not want to bankrupt a person from a divorce.

I'm speaking from my interactions from divorced women. They went through all sorts of negotiations. They also wanted everything but the court is not stupid.

So I'm surprised that u gave up your flat $$. 🤔