View Single Post
Old 15-03-2024, 11:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
WhiteMilk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: What are the Anti Vice Regulations Pertaining to these GL Houses ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalimahYakult View Post
OKT won't know. They're playing with fire if they allow the girl to go out because their license is at stake. And usually the OKTs you see in the shop are not the real boss they're just coolies working there. So imagine if you work in a job cause your life depends on it and some horny customer risks your livelihood by bringing the girl out. Confirm won't allow one.
Wait what? It's been literally 2 decades since I first dipped into GL and only today I heard about this

Have always thought that the OKTs in those shops are actually the owners/Boss

Surely they act like they are the absolute BOSSES and many of them drive very fancy European cars like BMW and Merc and seen even fancier ones!

I remember one house had a female OKT assisted by a young man wearing specs, I assumed they were mom and son OKTs

Also remember one house with a very overweight OKT assisted by a "mentally challenged" young skinny dude, I assumed that OKT is the BOSS/OWNER and the mentally challenged skinny dude is the coolie.

Unforgettable Bonks:

Moon (ex1654a), Jia Yi (ex2047), Rong Rong (ex1606), Paris (ex2831a), Chu Chu (ex1654a)