View Single Post
Old 17-08-2022, 05:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute
Re: advice needed, not sure if my gf is cheating?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nonthewiser View Post
found out gf's phone device netflix log-in dates and timing were on the days she suddenly said she had something on... like work late or got gathering to attend, etc

gave her the benefit of the doubt but things seems to be abit not looking right ?
How old are both of you?

TS, as a guy, you have to learn to be more steady. Big things turn small, small things let go. If you suspect her over every small issue, the road ahead will not be happy. Regardless of whether she cheats, the fact you snooped on her phone is a breach of her privacy. You are a bf doing things that even her father won't do to her. She will feel very betrayed if she even knew you checked her phone without permission.

Ya. Things are not looking right. You are not looking right