Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
JJ165 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo331 View Post
Bros, please be aware of this girl vita, she fucking attitude and hygiene 0%. I don't know whether she shower daily or not coz I fell her armpit bad smell and her pu..y got slime and bat smell as well and she still dare to say Chinese have hair and bad smell on mouth. Kiss not allowed only can fuck she like no feeling and on the bed like ded fish, for me no mood to fuck.she like to sleep and eat, more than 5 minutes fucking she starts to say pain and ask yo stop. Totally disappointed booking her waste Money and I sacred too she had any STD or not? Coz her hygiene fucking bad.
Bro my bad she really racist and no halal,be aware bros she take drugs, is illegal in balai and Indonesia, when I was booking her she take drugs in washroom, I noticed and ask her she fucking rude to me and to me I'm halal, so I ask her drugs is not halal, she just replied me l, if you halal then why do you come here to fuck other peoples. Really I'm dam angry she is not only racist to Chinese, malay also bros. Please be careful to this kind of girls. Just imagine if she take drugs, incase police raid that's it is I really worried huh. Plus she's hygiene poor and attitude plus racist, just want to take money from us that's all.bros take note of her she from villa 11. Name vita bros beware of her.