View Single Post
Old 17-10-2021, 12:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1893 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42740 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
See pooba bird shxt hairstyle.....exactly the way he played.

Yah, Lingard should came on earlier.....

But overall terrible display and again I thought on the road to victory with Greenwood brilliant opener....but....haiz
I think Greenwood must hv felt demoralised saying... "everytime I help u all score a goal u all go n lose the match for me"......not selecting Lingard in his 1st 11 n losing him to other teams will be the idiots downfall.... stubbornly refusing to let him play the full 90 minutes...if he had started in place of the useless Sancho..I think they shd not lose by that much...maybe a draw or who knows they might win by 1 goal even...

now they play any team even the bottom 20th team like Norwich they will definitely lose because all the other teams already know their weaknesses n they r stubbornly refusing to learn from the mistakes n committing them over n over again in each match...I think the scores in the next few weeks will be

Pool 5 - MU 0
Man City 5 - MU 0
Tottenham 3 - MU 1
Atalanta 5 - MU - 1
Villareal 4 - MU - 1

Agreed ???

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor