View Single Post
Old 17-10-2021, 11:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1893 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42740 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiancigar View Post
Bro Ricky, am glad that you are accepting reality for what they are..... our beloved United is being sodomized and destroyed by the fucking Glazers, Ed Woodward and this Infant Mgr.

We will be lucky to end this season in 7th or 8th position .... RIP to our hopes of silverware.

Finally when the club does see new ownership it will be nothing more than an empty shell like a crypt, cold without soul, identity and a history that is long gone and passed over by many.
Agree totally with wat u say Bro AC...the past few matches already i can see no hope already n last night's match against Leicester double confirm this that he is really clueless n don't know wat to do with his team already moving forward to win matches...actually he daringly admitted it himself...if he is depending on 1 or 2 heroes like CR7 to win for him his matches then that is really pathetic because this way there is definitely no way for him to win anything

Wa, u still so good to the infant manager, giv him 7th or 8th position end of season...for me i think if they continue to lose games the next few weeks, i will giv him 18th position the most, which is one of the 3 relegation teams

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor