View Single Post
Old 03-12-2019, 06:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 18
Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!
Re: Everything you want to know about Swinger Cruises

Quote:
Originally Posted by LurkerLurks View Post
this dude is right in some of the points of his lengthy post lol. however its not easy to find someone to play this kind of thing with u. even so, usually asian men ego very high,imagine the girl gets addicted instead of the guy, then end up she go swing w other ppl behind ur back.
Ok, first, I think I was not clear on a misconception. If you are swinging with another couple, yes the other guy can fuck your girl, but you can also fuck his. So, its all even out. Its not a one way street where only your girl gets fucked. For me, I am an older guy, and in my age group, there are a lot of divorced women, or women in sexless marriages or what not. I know 2 of these women who will come with me on a swinger cruise. I pay for the cruise for them. They pay their own airfare.

regarding your point that they can become addicted and play behind your back. Well, they can do that anyway without you both being swingers. In fact, the 2 woman I mentioned are actually married and have been playing behind their husband's back for years. Although, they have not experienced swinging until I showed up. In fact, many people consider swinging to be more honest. At least you and your significant other are fucking other people together and not going behind each other's backs and cheating on each other. I met a lady on a swinger cruise once, and she was wearing a tank top that said "Its not Cheating when my husband is there". LOL.