View Single Post
Old 17-08-2022, 02:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 725 / Power: 17
nobnob is a splendid one to beholdnobnob is a splendid one to beholdnobnob is a splendid one to beholdnobnob is a splendid one to beholdnobnob is a splendid one to beholdnobnob is a splendid one to beholdnobnob is a splendid one to behold
Re: advice needed, not sure if my gf is cheating?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nonthewiser View Post
i am not sure too as i have not mentioned this to her or asked her about it yet, until i get more advice and any info that we could uncover from the Netflix geo-ip ?

those dates and time logged are the days where she did not stay over at my place
Aiyo! Till now you don't know that there's VPN app exist? Singapore Netflix got some dramas or movie that cannot be viewed using SG IP and you must use VPN to fake your location outside Singapore to watch certain movies la!

Go download one VPN and try yourself.

Don't need to think this and think that, GF is GF, she wanna cheat, you also cannot control, if you suspect like a freak, no matter how much she love you and sincere to you, she will leave you before of your control freak. I'm very blunt here and I was in your shoe before and after many years look back, everything is just a small matter, you will find the one that is for you.