Thread: Divorce advise
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2022, 12:10 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3980 / Power: 17
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Divorce advise

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieYJL View Post
Just wondering why this started? Kind of scary this was planned for so long. I can’t really imagine that kind of flawless planning.
This is actually quite common - women tend to have a tendency to plot these things, no doubt they would have sought the advice from friends as well as a sympathetic lawyer. You never hear of guys planning to hide the kids from their mothers (I was a rare case, my logic at that time was that I did not want my daughter to witness the fight that is sure to erupt between my then-wife and I, when I found out about her affair). At that time my then-wife has left the house to stay with the other man.

It also comes down to the general idea (which is actually quite correct) that the courts tend to award care and control to the mother and not to the father. Again I was a rare case, I have care and control over both my kids)

When women hear about my case they tend to wonder, how badly did my ex wife fuck up that she could lose care and control over the children, she also had zero alimony and only her proportionate share of the house with not a single cent extra

In the end, when a divorce happens the courts look at the well-being of the children basis the representations made by each parent. With care and control comes the right of retaining all assets and zero alimony for the wife.