View Single Post
Old 23-09-2021, 11:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 3
Online2Offline is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOnline2Offline is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOnline2Offline is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Fireflies, White Shirt & Other Stories

(Continuation)

Vivi texted me in the afternoon. She wanted to get some fresh air that night, so I would pick her up downstairs instead of going up to her place that night. Teasingly, she ended her message with “have you done it in the park before?”

I did not want to second guess her open ended question. After work that evening, I packed a large beach towel, wet tissues and condoms into my haversack. On my way to pick up Vivi, I bought a few cans of beer and bottled water.

“Where would you like to go?”, I asked. She said somewhere with fresh air and a nice view. I figured East Coast Park is out – too common, too many people and not exactly fresh air. So we ended up at Mount Faber.

It was not very busy at Mount Faber. After taking her to the “highest point”, we strolled to the quieter areas, picked a spot and had our beer. She remarked about the contrast between the HDB flats, and the “slanting” Reflections at Keppel Bay condo, which we had seen at separate spots earlier. “The difference between the masses and the wealthy”, I said. Then she just leaned on me and looked at the stars.

The spot we chose was quite deserted, and accessible by a single walking path. We were at a grass patch behind the walking path, partially blocked by bushes. Singapore is relatively safe, so I was not worried about getting mugged. I was more worried about nocturnal insects!

Vivi shut her eyes. I kissed her lightly on her lips. Nothing happened for about half-a-minute. Then I felt her hand rest on my crotch. She started to touch my cock, rubbing through my jeans. She was wearing a loose fit, casual one-piece dress. I placed my hand on her thigh, underneath her dress, and slowly inched up. She was not wearing panties. And she began to get wet as I played with her pussy. Vivi stood up and looked around for a few seconds.

As soon as she sat back down, she unzipped my jeans and my cock, already hard, literally bulged out of my underwear. Pulling down my jeans and underwear, she took the wet tissue and wiped my cock and started blowing me. I guess she stood up earlier to check “if the coast was clear”. As Vivi sucked my cock, her head bobbing up and down, I took out the condom from my haversack. She knew what I was doing. I slept on the grass patch, capped myself as Vivi lifted her dress up and went on top of me.

As my jeans were just below my knee caps, my movement was somewhat restricted. But that was fine. Vivi was in charge that night, as she rode me at her own pace and own pleasure. The most I could do was unbuckle her bra, and caressed her soft tits and hardened nipples. I think we were at it for some 10min before I unloaded my sperm. She unplugged her pussy from my cock, and help me remove the soaked, sticky condom. We quickly wiped clean and adjusted our clothes.

We giggled like teenagers as we chucked the used tissues and stuff into the 7-Eleven plastic bag which still had two unopened cans of beer. Putting everything back into my haversack, we walked back to the car hand-in-hand.

- - - - -

Through the months, Vivi had become my once-a-week (or every two weeks if I was traveling) companion. Sexual companion. I do not know, nor does it bother me, if she had other similar arrangements. What mattered for me, was we mutually enjoyed each other’s company, albeit I paid two-hour massage fees each time. Just over a year after we first connected, Vivi returned to China. I miss Vivi.

Next: Under the Radar (1) – the Cold Beauty

Sometimes, you meet ML’s who simply want to keep a low profile. In fact, they go out of their way to keep a low profile. But they still end up being popular and every now and then, people talk about them in the (SBF TCSS Favourite Massage Girls) forum. I have met a few such ML’s. One of them is “Cold Beauty”… coming up next…