Thread: Fun in Brazil
View Single Post
Old 31-03-2008, 05:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 390 / Power: 20
Sperminator is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSperminator is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSperminator is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSperminator is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Fun in Brazil

Quote:
Originally Posted by fresh_Man View Post
Dear Bro Sperminator,

If Rs200 for overnight that would be reasonable but if only per shoot would be pretty expensive!!!!!!
You said they like chinese alot, but from my point of view i think they are look down of asian, maybe because we are smaller size compare to them....
So far i only know Paris Cafe is one of the place for 'commercial', is there any other good place for 'commercial' as near as my hotel?...
Didn't realize that so many parties here, maybe i just only stay btw hotel and factory...
hahaaaa!
If u are here would be great, we can team up and action together.
Hi Fresh Man,

There is no overnight if you go to their strip clubs, you have to makan on the spot, only for one shot, and it's about R$200, yes, it's fucking expensive.

Haha... man, Brazilian babes really have amazing bodies... they have nice big breast, and big ass... perfect body shape... They are really horny... according to some of my biz partners... the brazilian babes will fuck your brains out... and they would like to fuck daily!!!

By the way, which city are you in?

I don't travel to Brazil so often now... but may be going there on June, but, I'll be at Sao Paulo... everything is fucking expensive in Brazil, especially Sao Paulo. Some economist rate Sao Paulo as equally expensive as San Francisco.

Believe me, I been there, and I really dislike the pricing... everything is fucking expensive, and the quality of the goods are totally shit, no thanks to their crazy importation, and federal tax, and etc... their tax in Brazil, KNN, maybe is the most taxed country in the world...

For the parties, it's better to go with a Brazilian friend... he would show you... but anyways... if you chat up with ANY brazilian girl... IF SHE LIKE YOU, you can get it! it's that simple... but that's what I heard from my biz partners lah... didn't actually try it.

Like some nice advise, please do put on your blank attachment (CONDOM) before fucking Brazilians, because, in Brazil, AIDS is quite common, and also free gifts STDs... they really love to fuck!

One of the best good looking girls would be in this beautiful town called Porto Alegre, south most city of Brazil... they have a nice mix of Italian and German blood, and you get to see BLONDES with GREEN EYES... nice huh?

In Sao Paulo, that's the place where you get all the action...

But I heard, Rio De Janeiro not too bad either, or Salvador... these cities are famous for their annual carnival event... I've been to one at Rio De Janeiro... it's really an experience...

oh yes, by the way, Brazil is very tolerant of gays, and there are MEGA ANNUAL GAY Parties in Sao Paulo which attracts Millions of GAYS all over the world!!! that's amazing...

Have fun, Brazil is a crazy, fun place... sex CAN be free there, but condition is that you MUST learn how to speak Portuguese... tu da bang!

-1.pacinse
0.Sheridan
1.DevilChan78
2.TonyCheong2
3.Memorablez
4.KhunVi is a scammer promising beautiful girls in macau. i kenna conned rmb 2100 by Khunvi!!!
5.Tho66