Old 31-07-2009, 04:21 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
ice26m is Cool - loads of Potential
ladyboy

last wk tried this ladyboy in toa payoh..average look abt 6/10..charging $40 bj..$60 for A/J...since long time neva a/j...tried her service..was recommend by my best frend..tis is wat happen..

reach her house and started knockin her door..she open her door and my heart was pounding..damn was not wat i xpected her 2 be.. but still i've 2 go in.can't run away..i went in her room.n she ask me 2 cool down under e fan..

slowly she caress me n started to unbutton my levi's jeans.she pulled it slowly till my waist n began to lick my body..play wif her tongue on my body..ad slowly began to lick my balls..she ask me to lie down n put my legs up.she began licking my ass..for 5mins she lick,wen my dick was hard..she began 2 give me a bj..she gave me a deep throat.wow she was amazing.

she sat up n began to put my dick up her ass..slowly it went right in..n slowly i fucked her ass..aft 5 mins of fucking,i slowly began ramming her ass deep but in slow manner.making her moan n shout..the neighbour could hear her scream...within 10mins i cum in her ass...i though the show is over..she began kneeling to me n gave me a deep throat again till i shiver in relief..

overall performance 10/10
worth my 60 bucks
paid her service n have a smile while leaving her house