Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 2
Shockx69x deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by API661 View Post
Tried Jasmine and Candy yesterday. FR shall follow but please note that Candy is playing "Red Alert" game these few days so manage your own expectation.

Candy:
First look she is chio, wearing black body hugging dress pair with her heavy top. Actual person is prettier than photos and she is not those bak bak type, slight meaty nia. Skip the massage portion as she doesn't release a single knot on my back. Huge top but big aerola (I prefer small one but I know it's rare for this size). Ordered "ondeh ondeh" and it's a rush job. Not really a pleasant experience as I was being stopped to serve her long. Know what, the price of ondeh ondeh is the same as 扬州炒饭. Makes my jaw dropped and manage to negotiate down a bit on the price. Kinda pissed off but when I verified with Jasmine, it's the rate they charging so please beware of where u release ya...

Jasmine:
Looks discount 10% from photos but can still recognized. Massage soso only cause I'm a massage lover so got higher expectations. Nice proportion in body size but B+ rooftop is modified. I highly doubt she is new to this line because...... find the reason yourself. Overall experience is great, I opt for 扬州炒饭 and market rates apply.

RTM: Unlikely
Alot more of 'kopishopuncle' patterns of speech here these days, haiz - now what the hell is ondeh ondeh? Hahaha...