Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 2
JOKER66666 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
you shouldnt be comparing prices in thailand to sgp. If you do, then even price in thailand will become like sgp in no time.
6500 till 11am is all right, but if prices are higher than market then always try to bargain. even if you accept 6500 in the end. Its less about prices but more about "you shouldnt just take the price as it is" & "try to show some resistance to it". Dont be pushover like this. You just need to bargain for like 2min to show some resistance. Next day, your girl would be telling other girls how she asked 6500 for LT and "some guy just took it immediately". Then other girls will start trying that too and there will be other guys like you not showing any resistance. In no time, all the girls there will start quoting 6500 for LT.

Them girls having other foreign bfs are common. May not be even 1 only too. Knew a freelance girl i met there who took my 3k for LT till noon a few times. Then recently she broke up with her canadian chinese bf, who is ultra possessive and yet made her work in these jobs to support herself when he is back in canada.
Sgp so boring (and expensive)…. Don’t want to be back..