Thread: Great Bonks
View Single Post
Old 28-03-2024, 03:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 365 / Power: 15
roystonxx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterroystonxx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterroystonxx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterroystonxx is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Great Bonks

Promised Elite to write a FR for Janna.

I must say I have changed the timings several times due to work and I really really appreciate Elite for being so patient with me. Special shoutout to him.

-

Photo is as accurate as it gets. Parked and was waiting for her at the lobby.

The summary I'll give to readers here on Janna is that she is - Tall, Model Body, and a cute little tease.

Her body is easily one of the best that I have seen. She is probably approximately 175 - 178, soft natural big tits (probably around big C or D) and she has a sizeable ass. Her assets are obviously that nice body of hers.

Entered the room and paid. I showered alone because that is what I prefer. I can see that she has stripped down to only her pink g-strings (the room's toilet can see the bedroom), so it is pretty sweet as I showered myself, thinking that I'll fuck her later.

I had her riding me at the start, missionary while looking at her face and finished her off missionary. It is quite a good experience considering that I have never really fucked a girl that is almost 1.8m tall with really soft tits with a big ass to go along with it.

Moaning as good as well as she was obviously enjoying me going deep in her.

Model: Janna
Looks: 8.5/10 - my standards are high.
Body: 15/10
FJ: 10/10
GFE: 9/10
RTF: Thinking of possibly an overnight with her.