Thread: Gay spa in sg
View Single Post
Old 22-10-2021, 05:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1210 / Power: 16
kitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud of
Re: Gay spa in sg

Quote:
Originally Posted by alleniate View Post
I've always consider myself as straight (not even bi) and not attracted to guys. But somehow i'm very much curious about his place and it kinda gave an erotic feeling which stir my groin abit.

I've had past relationships (real relationship, not FWB) with a CD and a post-op trans.

Once, I even had an encounter with a man. I was having a massage session with a male massuer. Somehow I was so aroused during the massage that I had a massive erection. The massuer went on and gave me a blowjob. i tried to reciprocate but felt disgusted and stopped. He just continued and I cum in his mouth. This incident kinda feel revolting and yet very erotic at the same time.. I Sometimes I wonder if Im really just a pervert...
Fanasty perhaps , LB is the furthest i will go