View Single Post
Old 14-01-2009, 12:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 16
Beast_ID is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBeast_ID is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Affairs, sex, with your friends' gf/wife, colleagues' gf/wife?

Part 3

School soon resumes for Jamie which means she won't be coming to work anymore. Days passed... I'm starting to miss the excitment we had because it's just too addictive. Well, i gotta start my evil planning again. New year is just around the corner, i guess that will be a good opportunity to strike. So, after i made my plans.......

During a smoke break with Kelvin at work

Me: Si bei sian...

Kel: How come? I thought u always go clubbing with chicks?

Me: Aiya, that's just a routine of my life mah... Everytime see them also sian liao...

Kel: Haha...

Me: So what plans do you have for NYE countdown?

Kel: Me? Hmmm... No plans yet... What about you?

Me: Oh well, i've 4 tickets to the countdown party in sentosa but i'm still considering whether or not to go...

Kel: Countdown party in Sentosa? Sounds happening leh...

Me: You mean you are interested? You can join me with Jamie if you want... The tickets are free anyway. I got them from the event organizer.. (PS. The tickets are of cos not free...lol)

Kel: Sounds great... Alright then... I'll inform Jamie later...

Well, as u can see, Kelvin fell straight into my free deal package. Now, i just have to plan the itinerary for the night.... *Evil grin*

To be continued...

Please leave your nick when you upz my rep, will return upz asap... (6 points and above only)

OPPORTUNIST - IMPOSSIBLE IS NOTHING