Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
gaijin gigolo is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: uni girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by redhornet123 View Post
Thaifriendly Holiday GF

I'm a bit of a forum lurker, but I wanted to share my recent experience with you guys. Twice a year, I take a break from work and travel to Thailand for around 10-15 days. Last month, I was there without any plans to visit other places.

I usually use ThaiFriendly as my main platform for contacting potential holiday girlfriends for a set number of days. I've had some good experiences in the past, but this last time was especially great!

I spoke with this girl from Bangkok who works at gov office about 10 days before my trip, and we agreed on an amount of 1,500 baht per day for 5 days. We even did a video call just to be sure all was okay. When she came over to the hotel, she had parked her car in the basement and only carried one handbag – it turns out she wanted to be sure that I was real before bringing her stuff inside!

Anyway, long story short – I hit the jackpot! She was an amazing company, spoke great English and was very open-minded – it made things so much fun. We were exploring Nana when I picked up some clothes for her - it almost felt like an amateur photoshoot!

Next month, I'm headed back to Thailand - this time it's Pattaya! I'm already chatting with some contacts - wish me luck!

It's a pity I do not see an option to share some of the photos here.... oh btw guys being a lurker, I rarely login to my id so only noticed those PM;s today. Sorry bros, hope you got your queries answered somewhere else.
Well done. I've had success on thaifriendly as well. Perhaps give thaiflirting.com a look as well if you're going back soon. :-) Totally free to message the gals with no limits