View Single Post
Old 18-02-2022, 12:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 528 / Power: 3
Willamshakspear is a glorious beacon of lightWillamshakspear is a glorious beacon of lightWillamshakspear is a glorious beacon of lightWillamshakspear is a glorious beacon of lightWillamshakspear is a glorious beacon of lightWillamshakspear is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Trying to get over an ML

The desire for companionship is real as no Human wants to live a lonely life. It is our weakness, & thus easily exploited by others thru our weaknesses, more so for those whom have ulterior motives such as monetary gain, eg-insurance agents.

They would ask for friendly meet ups, & then slowly probe you for your weakness & concerns, & then when find one, they will seize upon it & tailor their insurance policies to meet those needs, & earn from there. However, insurance do serve a purpose & there is a gain for both. For nightlife operators, one can gain nothing from them except for an alleviation of an itch that one's hand can resolve.

It is still a legal transaction - money in return for service rendered for those whom prefer more intimacy than one's own hand. And for those whom are mentally not strong will pay more than money - emotional trauma when one's finances run out & the nightlife operator ends the relationship...

It's all about money. In the real world, companies pay highly for the best minds to help run their biz - degree/MBA holders, experts, etc. But for nightlife operators, even right down to a lone FL, they need not pay a single cent for best minds to help their biz, because the bright minds ARE their paying customers, whom will teach them best practices to be successful. Thus do NOT under-estimate the biz acumen of nightlife operators.

They know, learn & adapt to the best marketing practices & use tech from such help from customers, eg-greeting in the morning thru texting, meet ups for weakness probing, etc. When they send such texts, do know that they are sending to hundred others daily, not just you. It is to Yusoff Ishak that they greet in the morning and not you. It is 'I love Yusoff Ishak' when they say 'I love you'. The biz world is cold & has no love. However, do not blame them. The trade they are in is not their 1st choice, & only need to survive too, as most come from hardship backgrounds. Only blame those who are too greedy and went overboard. Remember our principle- hurt no one & do not be hurt by anyone.

Thus lonely men will not stand a chance against such marketing techniques from nightlife operators which will evolve, & fall prey akin to one parting with hard earned money to buy gizmo when not needed from TV ads.

I do believe SBF aims to be a counter balance to updated scam artistes & emotions' predators - thru an open forum to share experiences, as there are people from all walks of life here - from egalitarian thinking toilet cleaners to high flying & educated career Humans..

Last edited by Willamshakspear; 18-02-2022 at 12:40 PM.