View Single Post
Old 15-10-2021, 03:08 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 492 / Power: 15
kandnotsad is a glorious beacon of lightkandnotsad is a glorious beacon of lightkandnotsad is a glorious beacon of lightkandnotsad is a glorious beacon of lightkandnotsad is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Lovely Elecher, Malaysian Chinese fair skin, legendary BBBJ, at your service :)

I seldom post or leave review. But I feel I should for Elecher. I usually visit dome 1 due to its cost but due to covid I came here to try it out. its my first time trying dome L and I'm lucky to have an amazing experience for my first try.

Face: 9.5/10
Very pretty girl next door/innocent type of look. Totally my type. The thing that attracts me the most is her smile. It would literally brighten up your day.

Body: 8.5/10
Not for boobs lover. Slim and petite. The skin is smooth and silky, and her hair is long and seems well taken of. Her pussy is really super tight as depicts in her post, I have to slowly put it in if not it will hurt her. Her back has tattoo, good for me to has something to view when doggy.

Bbbj: 10/10
Heavenly feel. You can just close your eyes and let the feeling take over you. She has a way around and will lick every part of it till she's satisfied. She can do it for very long till I nearly empty my load and really have to reluctantly stop her because I'm not gonna waste it on just bbbj.

Fj: 9.5/10
Super tight pussy. Starting can't even fit my whole thing. Her moaning is heaven's voice and at one point I told her to softer abit she says she's too high to be softer. This makes me feel even better and motivated to do her well. She told me her favourite is doggy style and that's the style I do the longest in.

Gfe: 10/10
She's easy to ice break with and very chatty. We talk about anything under the sun. She's a Malaysian so she knows malay, Chinese and dialect. Her English is not fluent but much much better than those in dome 1 already. She misses her family in Malaysia and I feel her. Definitely good GFE because I feel at ease with her as if we have been friends for the longest time.

Rtf: Definitely yes but after I replenish my vitamin M.

She's new around here so please take care of her.