View Single Post
Old 25-08-2021, 09:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 18
captainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to behold
Re: Cum in other’s gf

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeetYourFapper View Post
Pls read part 1 before continuing:

So after I pulled down my erected curve penis while seeing her sexy tan slim body ( will see if I can upload some pic ) , she’s like ‘ oh wow wtf a slim looking guy like u got such long penis? Like slightly longer than those I saw ‘ I tried to be surprised ‘ wtf u see along penis or fk around before meh I TOT somebody loyal to bf and god ‘ she’s like ‘ is my life I do what I want.

‘ so you want the $80 dollars anot? Come fucking suck it. If not that’s it ‘ mind u my dick was fucking fucking hard, I’m ready.

she took off her slippers, kneel down and placed one on each knees and began sucking the shit out of me. Man it was fucking amAzing. And beside me got a mirror as well. Wa the view. Limpei 1 hand grabbing her long hair another hand groping her boobs and body. She auto 1 hand groped my balls another hand groped by butt chest and all. ‘ wa fucking shiok u experienced eh ‘ shes like ‘ hmmm ‘ and continue sucking and sucking. She can deepthroat slightly too. Love it when my head is in her throat, can feel the warmness and the tightness , and the feeling when she’s gagging. Told her to spit saliva on my dick. She took a short break and try to produce saliva , then split then whole chunk on my dick ( u know normal ppl spit saliva volume? I think was about 2.5x ) dripping. She then took her hand to rub all around then I instructed her to get back on it. ‘ roger king ‘

When Im about to cum I start to take control, ‘ hands off, place behind my butt and just get ready ‘ and I started to thrust her faster and faster while she’s holding on to my butt for dear life and support ( those standard blowjob position ) and when I’m about to cum I just thrust so hard and fast and during mid cum I just pushed her entire throat in. Holy shit that fucking feeling ( mind u I never masturbate for 10+ days, the load was insane ) she was grabbing my butt very tightly and after I was done she hit my leg fking hard and said ‘ eh srsly fuck u u ccb how many days never masturbate ‘ while coughing and gagging.

I pulled her hair up from her position and grabbed her body close to mine. ( mind you I was still slightly cumming and some of it landed on her body ) show me ur mouth. She ‘ ahhhh ‘ and I said ‘ swallow everything ‘ and she did it like a fucking good dog. ( it was covering her entire tongue, some bits at her right top teeth and some at her cheeks, her throat was red af )

‘ ok $80 trf now thanks ‘ while she went to dress herself. Can see that knees were slightly red from all the thrusting action.

So I trfed her and told her ‘ eh still got abit sperms coming out can u suck them all anot u fk do ur job ‘ she’s like ‘ fuck you la srsly and just bend down to suck it all ‘ what a good finisher.

‘ eh so this will be between us eh ‘ she’s like ‘ of course la dumb dog ‘ and when we walked out and walking back to our personal belonging. Her bf was sitting there waving at us.

‘ oh fuck ‘ she whispered to me ‘ Cb I didn’t know he came up to find us and oh fuck my knees red sia ‘

In my heart I’m like ‘ here we fucking go ‘

Part 3 incoming~ thanks for the wait
thanks for the more detail update! waiting for part 3!