View Single Post
Old 13-03-2023, 10:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 911 / Power: 19
cestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to behold
Re: Words Cannot Describe About Her...which is my mom.

To be honest my dick was harder then ever before and that also meant that my foreskin hadn't stretched as much before either. I was in pain as well as extreme excitement at the same time. May be the pain was more evident on my face. Mom was getting concerned, she really wanted to pull my foreskin back. She now wrapped her hand over my entire mast and started pulling it upwards, this was absolutely thrilling. With every pull, almost like milking, I could see pre-cum oozing from the top of my cock and on to my mom's hand. I don't think she realised what she was doing. She was in a panic to get the foreskin back. She was now using both her hands! It was just fantastic, she sound that pre-cum and oil mix was making with every upward stroke, the smell in the air and rhythmic mom's touch, I knew I can't enjoy it for long. I was already at the point of no return.

I erupted with my eyes closed. It was a bid eruption, I could feel the jets flying out of my cock. I was in a pure extasy. As the feeling subsided, I opened my eyes. Mom was still trying to get the foreskin back. I was still rock hard; I couldn't believe it myself. There was cum everywhere. That is when I noticed cum on my moms' neck. It slowly started dropping down towards her cleavage. This made me even harder. She suddenly stopped, without saying a word she left. I started to panic thinking she realised what happened and is really pissed. But I was wrong, within a few seconds I could hear footsteps. Mom came back with a towel, she put the towel on my cock and started to wipe the oil off my cock. Just then I noticed that my cum that was on my mom's neck was now mostly dripped down into mom's cleavage. The thought of my cum on my mom's breast was incredibly exciting, my cock started twitching again. Mom stopped and locked at me and asked "is it hurting?". I couldn't speak, it was almost like I had forgotten how to speak.

When I was younger, whenever I fell or got hurt, she used to blow over the injured area to make it feel better. This was a natural reaction from her. And she just started doing that exactly. She bend down, came very close to my cock and started blowing air over my stretched foreskin. My god, this was just crazy good. I had never experienced something that sensual this far in my life. Her mouth was so close to my cock. My cock seems to have a mind of its own now. The twitching in my cock now was so much that it started touching my moms' lips with each twitch. This was sending electric shock through my cock and to rest of my body. She was so focused on making me feel better, she didn't seem to notice my cock slapping her lips.

At this point, she stopped lifted her head up and started staring at my cock. Within her breath she said, "I am going to try something".. in the next second I was in a different world. A world that was so warm and soft around my cock. My mom's mouth was around my cock. She was trying a sucking action to get my foreskin to retract. Actually, my mom was giving me the best blow job ever! It took only 20 seconds and I shout out another load while my mom was still sucking.

I was in a shock; I just shot a load into my mom's mouth. She continued to suck. May be 'cos of the shock my cock was not as rock hard and my foreskin just retracted. Mom stopped the sucking action, she lifted her head up, she looked relieved. She looked at me and said, "I am so sorry, you had to go through that paid". In my head I was thinking... "I will go through it any time… "