View Single Post
Old 08-02-2023, 09:08 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 684 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2642 / Power: 17
Restrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How much did you pay to fuck a massage lady?

Quote:
Originally Posted by loudexhaust View Post
Yes. I prefer to hunt for those that no need to top up and can fj one. Usually they must like you first. Then spend a bit of time fishing them and you will find yourself fucking them for free. And I personally find it more exciting than going straight for those 150 fj deals.
You are fortunate you can afford the time to fish the MLs. If you are young and free, and do not mind to KC (back) the MLs, yes, this is the game to play.

For others with family and other time committments, almost impossible to squeeze time to play the boyfriend/girlfriend game. A straight on f**k and no strings attached are the kind of gals we look for.