Thread: Juagen Talks
View Single Post
Old 13-07-2022, 01:52 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3059 / Power: 13
bellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Juagen Talks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockyrox View Post
I had been curious and decided to visit Lucky recently.

The location is convenient.

As I read up before booking, I already had my expectations. No hj, no hanky panky, clean real legit JG.

When I first saw her, she shared with me her experiences and expertise and showed me in front of me, her Qigong. She tried it on my hand and I could really feel the Qi circulating and moving inside my hand. I was so impressed. She then got me to stand up and she swirl the Qi around my pelvic area and immediately got an erection.

Then I sat down and she continued to interview me about my body symptoms and overall and then proceeded to analyzed my pulse health condition. She also noticed my tongue is showing some health signs.

Finally, proceeded to have a quick shower then lie down and the therapy began. As per the other reviews, time only starts counting when lying down.

During the therapy, she uses her Qi and the body area becomes very hot. If you are sensitive, can feel the Qi going thru your body. It's not a normal massage because it opens up circulation and she will find areas that are blocked for you.

Overall very good overall health therapy. Belle is legit TCM juagen so that you can feel better later ward.

Environment: Very Clean
Service: Good
Chat: I think it depends on the person but I and her are 谈得来
Juagen: Unique and I feel, can be trusted

Worth the penny.
Open for appointment.

Last edited by bellbell; 17-07-2022 at 11:49 AM.