View Single Post
Old 16-10-2021, 11:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1264 / Power: 15
taegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud of
Re: Ever saw your relatives, friends or colleagues naked?

Hi guys, it's been a rough ride through COVID so far for everybody.

Nothing out of the extraordinary except some open minded colleagues over online meetings. I guess as time goes on, people just become more relaxed and used to online meetings.

I remember those days when COVID first started and people were forced to meet online, I'll have colleagues dressed up in office wear. These days, as long as it's an internal team meeting, some colleagues turn up in simple casual clothing.

Sometimes if I'm lucky, it'll be able to catch the unintended downblouse. Most of the time, resolution is bad so it's tough to make out any details unless somebody's outright topless or naked (which is impossible except the only time from an accidental flash of a colleague's wife).

So have you had any interesting encounters? Like I've said, it's been pretty boring.

I'll be great to share your stories!