Old 22-08-2022, 07:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
chiongster38 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Edging massage

Went to K spa last week after seeing so much talks about it here, cuz I wanted to try it for myself

When I went there, it was apparently full, and thus I got appointed to a pre-MILF masseuse who wasn't on their website or Instagram

Looks: Definitely not a looker, Pre-MILF
Massage: Good strength, managed to feel really "light" and revitalized after the visit
Teasing:
Here is where it got interesting. Before I begin let me first say, tbh irdk how the system/protocol here works, I went for the 1.5h massage because I had the time, some bros here on another thread apparently mentioned that you need to get the 1.5h massage to get more teasing but irdk

Anyway, she spent abt 0.5h on my upper back and neck, before moving down to my butt. Here, she really no chill, straight-away started touching my butt sensually, and not long later, she grabbed my balls and started smothering it. Feels really good.

GQ was popped, but she only accepted cash, and I really did not bring any cash at all. However, I asked if it was okay to massage my balls longer. She happily agreed without any change in attitude. Instead, I think she got even more playful from here on out.

She continued the teasing, using her nails, and varying her speed when touching my butt and balls, really feels pretty damn good. She continued on for a good 15 min or so, before she asked me to turn around.

After I turned, she went to massage my chest first. This wasn't really a chest massage, but more of her happily playing with my nipples hahah. She went really crazy with them, tickling, rubbing, and even gently pulling, felt really nice. I low-key sensed that she was getting a bit horny, so I purposely twitched my dick a few times, and she definitely saw it. By this time, I think even she wanted to touch my dick, cuz she ask me if I even brought any cash at all, as she wanted to give me a HJ for any amt of cash I brought, however little (but sadly I really don't have any).

After playing with my nipples, she went down south to continue massaging my balls, thighs, and tummy. After it went on for awhile, I got really high too, and I asked if she could touch my dickhead for awhile. And to my surprise, she immediately agreed before I could even finish my sentence, I guess she got quite horny seeing me enjoy the tease.

She gave a pretty solid HJ not gonna lie, lots of action around the dick head, it went on for about 5 min or so, was about to cum but sadly time was up.

It was only after I got up that I realised she massaged me for 1h 40min hahaha, and spent 1 hour ish playing with my balls, the tease was insane. After I got up, and before she left the room, she turned around to grab and squeeze my dick a few times, that was pretty hot tbh. Left pretty happy, as I enjoy having my balls massaged, even with no release.

However, today I went again to try another girl after having such a great previous experience at this spa.

Took the same package, but this time the teasing was really minimal (lowkey disappointing even), but massage was great though.

I guess it really varies from ML to ML, or maybe the Pre-MILF ML had to make it up in terms of service to fight for customers with the younger MLs there, irdk

Might go again and try the much talked-about Nxxx once my vit M replenishes and update you guys!