Old 09-02-2013, 12:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Roticv deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
New Spa in Tanjong Katong

Just trying to introduce a new spa. After dinner in a Japanese Rest at Tanjong Katong Road, saw a new Spa open so when there to check out the place. The facts are it is a clean spa therefore I dont mind sharing the name with all of you here. Qin Spa 307 Tanjong Katong Road next to the Japanese Rest. The spa is well decorated in a relax decor with smoothing music and there is steam bath and a rest place to read or watchi a movie. Manage to get a massage by a pleasant not bad looking Malaysian therapy by the name of Mabel, she give a good hard massage with no time wasting, from the head to the toes and being tired day work, her massage did wonder to my aching body. I recommend highly if anyone wanted to have a good massage. This spa are for male and female and they are open 24 hours. I am sure I will go back again soon. Please be reminded that this is a clean spa therefore if you are looking for other than a good massage, I suggest you give this spa a pass. Please leave your comment here if you go there.