Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Dspleof Dumbass deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Anyone in Hangzhou ???

Quote:
Originally Posted by DumbAss
He BS lah! My Padawan Graduated long ago.
No more training he shall need. To be a master, F more he must!
Yes, master. F more I shall, w/o hurting the real Force in my wallet

FR on HGH , Massage Scene

Did not visit many massage palours as mostly restricted to BM and HJ/BBBJ , w/o FJ. Appreciate if any bros out there care to share updated info.

Higher Class MP

5 Star hotel, heard that they have they best selection of MP gals in HGH. Been there twice . SOP on entry, gals dressed in Red polo tops and white shorts.

No.2( I think) : Hunnan gal, perky tits. A bit " Ba chai" type but body very soft to touch.

Was shown into a room( not cubicle) , asked the mamasan whether can see the gals before choosing. Was led to their resting area , did a quick scan and saw my target for the day. No.2

Entered the room, had some small talk ( where you from, you here on business, what you like to do etc) Started with back massage, then I started to auto roam her thigh, ( My first in MP session in HGH) , no rejection from her. tried to move higher but difficult when you are lying on your tummy and gal is on your back, so wanted to turn over, She stopped me, say later ok darling... Told her ( Drunkard motive not on the liquor) , she say must extend 1 hr . Horny liao so say ok lor.

Big mistake, never ask total package... She went out to get things and return shortly, pull the blinds on the door and proceed to strip, Std BM and kissing you all over, then turn you over for AR. Asked her got condom or not she say no! Wah, cannot leh, she say here cannot FJ , Gong An will catch . Only BBBJ and HJ. Lan Lan, so continue lor, fingered her pussy , not very wet.. quite dry in fact. Then she took out a piece of plastic wrapper to cover my dick for BJ.... Sianz man! Covered my face in agony and sighed loudly, she asked why , this is for both our protection what.... Told her I don like and very disappointed liao that don have FJ. Managed to convince her to BJ w/o plastic. finally CIM. chatted for a while , she FJ can but must be outside of establishment, said she and Gfs like to go clubbing etc so maybe next time can go together.... buzzer on intercomm went off. dressed uo exchange numbers and FO.

Total Damage: RMB 880 ( abt 2.5hrs)
Face : 6/10 ( Me damn picky one)
Body: 7/10 ( nice tits and soft skin)
BBBJ/AR: 8/10 ( This place famous for this)

Lost my mobile ( 3 times ) since I been here so lost alot of precious contacts.Sigh........... When I was waiting for the lift to get out of the place, saw this very very cute gal sending a customer off, saw that she is at least a B+ and not wearing any bra at all! Wow. I asked her for her number , No.28... her customer threw me angry " My woman leh, what you trying to do?" , I threw back a snobbish " I pay , She suck! not happy too bad" look, and left. Will return soon.

N0.28: Second time ( 2 mths later)was on invitation from my vendor from BJ. Went to the bar in WTC , the gals at the bar counter quite cute, they will drink and play dice or whatever with you. But must tip then when you leave. We finished abt half bottle of VSOP, then he say , " ready for second half" . he then explained to me that the MP in WTC is quite famous for their gals and BJ skills but cannot FJ as HGH police super on the ball ( Tourist city of China mah!!!)

Ok, this means that my first gal, did not BS me, pity I lost her contact.

No.28, very straight forward. Asked me why i picked her, usually BS and commented that she has a great figure, not wearing bra again. Reach over to touch, she lifted her polo T to exposed her perfect C cup tits... Wow. She stood up to pull the blinds and started to strip. I also strip myself and prepare for the onslaught to come. Kissing/necking, BJ and she is very wet. Really wanted to FXXX her but she say cannot, company policy although she very horny liao. Asked me stick my fingers inside her and fuck her hard...

Did many new positions where she BJ me...some physically quite demanding esp. when she alternating between your dick and your ass. Finished off with me on top, Mouth Fucking her like no tomorrow, CIM of course. Btw , positions are initiated by her hor..

Std chit chat, as still have 20 mins. Then remembered neber massage at all.. so squeeze here and there a bit . Then she started to talk abt her family, her dreams and aspirations .... The usual shit la..... then dressed up on FO. Did not even bother to get number from her as she indicated very high maint cost.

Damage: 0 , total for both of us was RMB 1600 less discount( vendor pay)
Looks: 7/10 ( abit ah lian)
Body: 8/10 ( very nice tits)
BJ/AR: 9/10

Learnt a trick, before you leave the room ask your gal for discount coupon, this will entitle you to net net price at cashier.

Next posting, HGH MP that do provide FJs.... but must travel abit