Old 28-06-2016, 07:03 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -13 / Power: 0
sseexxdrive is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Kakis Invited for KTV Outings to Find " Very Attractive Gals"

ya warbird it seem like u r the only 1 that understand that it is robert to pay$1500 so much for rejected gals. FOR >$1500sg i can fly hcm for 6day 5night everyDAY bonk syt model from ktv n balance $300 while returning. i understand that you will pay the least as possible but, some big face don want to lose attitude/FACE. think that they have reach heaven. you should bring them to shengzheng , guang zhou, hainan best of the best is no stop bonking delivery straight to your hotel with didlo n viberator. those roberts only know spore shit ktv n nothing thatS all. please warbird elighten them,

I Recommend one HO CHIN MING ktv one of the best is better that sg high end joint . location and how to get there.

ho ching district 5 forture 700 . is a 5 star hotel. please remember to use licence taxi n show those taxi driver the name card of the address. the only important thing at hcm is you must know how to read the taxi meter or you will get bonked. meter start at $000,000,000.oo if is $8O0,000,000.oo is only $80000 dong like $5 sg, please don pay $800000 dong. unless is the zero is 8OO,000,0000,oo. that amount is like from say airport to your hotel say in distict 1 which is 15km which is only $125,OOO, ALWAY read the first 3 number in taxi meter n you will not go wrong.

rates in forture 700. $80k to $300k per hour , or open (OX forgot the cost) x 2 . room free. gals at $125k per hour of max $500k pay to ktv. bring her out n bonk usd$100 pay her (guarantee syt model height). unlimited shot up to u to nego, cheap la. . i remember each person pay like SG$90 From 9pm to 2am, for the big room 3 LCD SCREEN 34inch display with XO 3 BOTTLES n with fry chicken wings fry rice include. and a private toilet. total 22pax inside including gals. big room. 9pax so $900 sg only.

will update later those cheaper ktv in hcm, like geylang style cheapo one. super cheap , but also with syt

Last edited by sseexxdrive; 28-06-2016 at 11:51 PM.