View Single Post
Old 29-09-2023, 05:09 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 291 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28563 / Power: 15
VPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 🇻🇳 VPremium Presents: 34C/24/34 Beautiful Hot Gorgeous Legendary ✨💎 Jolin 💎✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobisthebest View Post
Just tried Jolin from VP recently and I can honestly say that after you try her, you can forget any benchmark that has been set by all the other FLs you have ever tried. I have tried plenty of amazing FLs from VP,other stables and Geylang but I was never this mindblown by a FL's beauty before. And when the real girl looks way better than the photos, you know you've hit the jackpot and you will be having the fuck of your dreams.

I guarantee you that Jolin will be the most stunning looking FL you will ever see and will be the benchmark standard in terms physical attraction (face, legs, boobs and figure) and easily beats a majority of our local high level influencers. If you don't rate her looks a flawless 10/10, something must be very wrong with you.

And rest assured that Jolin isn't just relying on her stunning looks to make up for anything! Fantastic catbath service; sublime and sensual BBBJ with lots of saliva; a tight, warm and slippery pussy; and a gentle voice with soft and delicate moans that will drive you nuts as you pound her - The whole sexperience was nothing short of perfection and a dream come true.

There's no doubt that Jolin is a must-fuck for the FL connoisseur and a 100% must RTF or you will regret it.
Many thanks to bobisthebest & these brothers for the lovely updated FRs for Jolin from the past 1 week! & She's a legend, isn't she, Gorgeous, beautiful, fair, slim, sexy, tall, voluptuous and with amazing GFE & tip-top service! Once again, many thanks for the kind support of Jolin, it is really deeply appreciated! Have a lovely evening and a great weekend ahead!

Super-Chio, beautiful, fair, slim, tall and sexy Jolin with max GFE and top service is available only this week from 29th Sep to 1st Oct only! Jolin will be with us for 1 more week only, so hurry to book her now before she is gone! Don't miss out on this beautiful, hot & super top service Legendary gem from Saigon!

Last edited by VPremium; 29-09-2023 at 09:52 PM.