View Single Post
Old 07-10-2023, 12:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 796 / Power: 14
peanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Possible to befriend and fall for an FL?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naiseguy94 View Post
Why is it that I always suffer from withdrawals when i end an overnight session? I love the company and the sex comes last in my mind and heart. I build a rapport with an FL but i want something that's sincere. I sometimes just go through with the sex just because and not because i really want it. I don't want to sounds cheesey but quoting a certain song "We found love in a hopeless place" I mean i really would love to get to know her as a person and not just the person i had sex with because i forked out some money.

You have come to fuck.
She is just here to suck and make a buck.
So don't be a schmuck.
You could jolly well be feeding her duck.
I wish you the best of luck.

It is not impossible to make friends with sex workers. We are all humans after all. But how many Vivian Wards are there in the world? Don't forget that the "rapport" you think you have, is built on the shaky foundations of cold hard cash.